Wednesday, June 02, 2010

A father is...

There are so many things about my father that makes me love him so much.  The scent of his clothes, the touch of his hand or some soft words of inspiration - my father is everything to me - at least he was, he passed away in 1985.  But, he is still a big influence in my life - when I make a decision, I will usually ask... what would my dad do in this situation.  In short my father is everything to me and even though he is no longer here as my father, his memories endure.
Father's Day is Sunday, June 20 - show dad how much you care for everything he's done for you with a blooming orchid plant.  Here is a selection of blooming orchid plants just right for father's day.  Enjoy. 
Steve Peralta

Dtps. Chian Xen Queen

Dendrochilum Magnum

Dtps. hsinying mount taida snow peach

Dendrochilum Magnum

Slc. Hello Sport "Intrigue"

Dtps. Queen Beer "Mantefon"

Cattleya Green Emerald Queen


Encyclia lancifolia orchid

Fucshia epidendrum orchid

Dtps. Taisuco Firebird orchid


White Phalaenopsis Orchid

Slc. Hello Sport "Intrigue" orchid


Dtps. tying shin zebra